Get a personalized STEM summer program plan.
Don’t have time or bandwidth to research all the resources on this site? I can help! I research STEM summer programs for you, and pare down the options to just the ones that are a good match for your child. I’ll present you with a Summer Plan—a personalized, curated list of at least 5 summer options for your child or teen, based on your unique child and their needs.
Children and teens often need different things in a summer experience
- Opportunity to explore STEM in a low-stress environment
- STEM camps, activities, and programs that go into greater depth than school can provide, or provide an overview
- A social aspect, where children make new friends with similar interests
- An active, outdoor component
- A structured child-care orientation, so children are fully occupied during the workday
- Opportunity to deepen and build on previous knowledge and get exposure to potential career paths
- Additional formats like internships, volunteering, research projects, and academic programs
- A pre-college focus
- Greater independence, self-management, and responsibility
How it works
After getting to know what you and your child are looking for in a summer program, I research and present you with a summary of at least 5 options that are customized to the needs of your child. I’ll use my practical knowledge and years of experience to research and present a variety of programs, camps, and other STEM-related activities.
My suggestions are based on the specific needs, interests, and experiences of your child, as well as the family budget and any other factors you specify. You’ll get a report that summarizes my findings and considerations for your child. View a sample report. Each consultation is unique.
If you decide to work with BostonTechMom, you’ll get a written report with at least 5 options, thoroughly detailing each program’s features and level of fit for your child. The cost for a customized summer STEM plan is $300. This fee must be paid before the research begins, via PayPal. Once research has begun, the service fee is non-refundable.
Note: BostonTechMom receives no referral fees or other incentives to recommend any program. Suggestions are based solely on research, knowledge of the programs, and your stated preferences for your child.
Cyndi Reitmeyer is BostonTechMom’s founder and the person behind the articles and program listings. Her blog explores topics related to raising children who are comfortable, competent, capable, and confident around science, technology, engineering, and math—whether they’re headed for a STEM career or not.
A business professional for tech startups and the mother of two girls, Cyndi is committed to helping parents help their kids explore STEM from a young age. She searches for a spectrum of STEM opportunities that are hands-on, creative, and inclusive, and most important, FUN!