The parents, students, and educators you want to reach use BostonTechMom to search for STEM programs in Massachusetts and beyond for children and teens every week. Join the directory so they can find your organization quickly and easily! Your program can be listed for free, or you can choose a paid subscription to get your listing greater visibility.
4 Tiers of Listings
Every listing has its own Listing Page. A shortened version appears in the Search Results when families search by program interest or location.
We offer four subscription plans, giving you flexibility to decide how much information about your organization and program to share with parents.
- Free: List your program offering and contact information in a simple, clear format.
- Enhanced: Make your listing stand out in Search Results by adding your logo and a description of your program.
- Premium: Expand your Listing Page to include additional content, images, and video. This subscription also includes all the benefits of the Enhanced subscription.
- Custom: For providers with multiple programs in multiple locations, or other unique circumstances.
Easy 4-Step Submission Process
- Set Up Your Account: Set up an account profile for your organization. You only need to do this once, although you can revise it any time.
- Select Your Listing Tier: Choose among the four types of plans. Paid subscriptions are billed at an annual subscription rate.
- Create Your Listing(s): Provide families with information about your STEM program(s). Come back and update your listings regularly.
- Receive Approval: After review and approval, your listing will be added to the searchable directory. We will also create a listing page, where families can learn more about your program. If you choose the Premium plan, you can add more details about your organization and your program on the listing page.
If your programs are listed, but you do not know who manages your account, contact [email protected]